Is EMDR Right for you? Ask yourself the questions below.
- Are you losing productivity at home or at work because of symptoms of anxiety?
- Are you still feeling depressed or lonely, despite the practice of positive thinking? Are you angry all the time, and don’t know why?
- Are you frustrated that the “real you” is buried by hair-trigger, out of control emotions?
- Have phobias limited your life, despite your best efforts to overcome them?
- Have you been in therapy “forever,” wrestling with the same old problems?
- Have you tried cognitive therapies only to find your emotions still ruling your life?
- Do you want to calm the chaos of self-defeating thoughts, feelings, and behaviors?
- Do you want to get to the root cause of chronic symptoms?
- Do you want to reduce stress and its negative impact on your physical health?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, EMDR may be a great option for you.